Associate Executive Director--Membership and Affinity Partnerships
The Associate Executive Director of Membership and Affinity Partnerships is responsible for building membership, engagement, and strategic partnerships for the NC State Alumni Association. This position is responsible for generating the majority of the annual revenue budget for the Alumni Association. The position provides senior leadership to programs including Homecoming (red and white week), the Alumni Association Ambassadors and the university’s largest student organization, the Student Alumni Association. In addition, this position oversees Alumni Career Services and leads the efforts that sell advertising in the Alumni Magazine and sponsorships and affinity partnerships for the Alumni Association.
- Work closely with the Alumni Association Marketing and Communications team to produce scheduled membership campaigns
- Identify and vet new funding opportunities that support the Alumni Association’s mission.
- Lead collaborative meetings between the Alumni Association’s areas of operation to optimize programming with an eye to financial accountability.
- Engage the business community from an alumni relations perspective by working with the University Office of Economic Partnerships, the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations, the University Career Center, area business chambers and civic organizations.
- Enact processes and procedures that ensure that alumni data and financial records are handled accurately and securely in accordance with applicable University policies.
- Occasional overnight travel in support Alumni programming