The mission of the Chancellor’s Aide program is to assist in promoting a positive image of NC State University to current and future students, alumni and friends, and to instill in the Chancellor’s Aides the value of a lifelong relationship with the university. The students are chosen for this program on the basis of their academic standing (2.5 minimum GPA is required), ability to communicate, their willingness to learn about the university and their enthusiasm for NC State. Positions are available to rising juniors and seniors.
Some of responsibilities are:
- Hosting at the pre-football game buffets and Chancellor’s Box at Carter-Finley Stadium and at the Chancellor’s hospitality room at basketball games.
- Hosting at the Emerging Issues Forum and Founders’ Day.
- Assisting the Chancellor’s Office and others as appropriate at official dinners and receptions.
- Hosting other activities which might be scheduled during the year.
Applications are due by Friday, March 3 at 5 p.m. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- The application is available here.
Meet our 2016-17 Chancellor’s Aides!
Comparative Biomedical Sciences
Katie Gray Altmann
Johns Creek, GA
Electrical Engineering & Computer Engineering
Chapel Hill, NC
Polymer and Color Chemistry & Biological Sciences
Chemical Engineering & Spanish
Electrical Engineering & Political Science
Sustainable Materials and Technology
Polymer and Color Chemistry & Chemical Engineering